Are you an experienced Owner/Operator looking for an exciting career with a progressive, growing, and successful bulk transportation company?
Lomak has reopened its Mackenzie Terminal and is looking for motivated and professional:
Based out of our Mackenzie, BC terminal and reporting to the Driver Supervisor, you must be motivated and have an excellent safe-work record. Lomak strives to ensure the safety and wellness of all our employees, customers, contractors, suppliers and our community by maintaining our focus on safety and wellness. Lomak conducts pre-employment medical & drug tests.
Lomak offers a stable work environment supported by long-term customer contracts.
- Competitive rates;
- Benefits package available;
- CLAC membership;
- Compliance with Canada HOS guidelines;
- Safe work environment
- Late model trailers
- Fuel available through company supplier
- Tires, and parts at company pricing
- Late model tandem tractor;
- WSBC Clearance Letter indicating “active and in good standing”;
- $10,000,000 liability insurance
- Clean class 1 driver’s license
- 10 year commercial drivers abstract
- Ability to follow safe work practices and company procedures;
- Installation of company supplied Electronic Data Logger (XRS)
- Strong customer service and ability to interact positively with customers;
- Positive attitude, dependable, strong work ethic, and job performance;
- Reliable team-player with the ability to problem solve;
- Effective communication skills and time management,
If you are interested in an exciting and rewarding opportunity with a progressive and reputable company, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.