Are you an experienced Driver looking for an exciting career with a progressive, growing, and successful bulk transportation company? Lomak is looking for two motivated and professional:
Class 3 Drivers
Based out of our Mackenzie, BC terminal and reporting to the Driver Supervisor, these individuals must be motivated and have an excellent safe work record. Lomak strives to ensure the safety and wellness of all our employees, customers, suppliers and our community by maintaining our focus on safety and wellness. Lomak conducts pre-employment medical & drug tests.
Not enough experience? We will train suitable candidates.
Lomak offers a stable work environment with long term service contracts. This role will provide you with a chance to make a real difference in an exciting, progressive organization.
- Very competitive compensation package, $25.86/ hour;
- RRSP contribution for every hour worked;
- Excellent benefits package including extended health benefits;
- Represented by CLAC Union with an excellent labor relationship;
- Safety-wear allowance provided after one year of service;
- Shift schedule is typically Monday to Friday. Flexible work schedules available;
- Paid for in truck orientation;
- New equipment;
- No overnight trips, home every day.
Duties and responsibilities
- Safely operate box truck live floor & run a loader;
- Follow safe work practices and procedures;
- Work safely and use appropriate PPE;
- Perform pre-trip, en-route and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, and brakes;
- Ensure that all customers, co-workers and the public are dealt with professionalism and courtesy;
- Communicate with driver supervisor and other drivers using communication devices.
- Class 3 driver’s license;
- Positive attitude, dependable, strong work ethic, with integrity;
- Reliable team-player with the ability to problem solve and communicate;
- Safety minded and flexible.
If you are interested in an exciting and rewarding opportunity in a progressive and reputable company, please submit your resume and a recent driver abstract in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX# 250-561-0750.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.