Are you an experienced Driver looking for an exciting career with a progressive, growing, and successful bulk transportation company? Our Mackenzie Terminal is looking for motivated and professional:
Based out of our Mackenzie, BC terminal and reporting to the Driver Supervisor, these individuals must be motivated and have an excellent safe work record. Lomak conducts pre-employment medical & drug tests.
Not enough experience? We will train suitable candidates.
Lomak offers a stable work environment with long term service contracts.
- Very competitive compensation rate, $28.86/ hr til Nov 1; rate increase to $30.19/hr Nov 2;
- Paid wait-time;
- RRSP contribution for every hour worked;
- Excellent benefits package including extended health benefits;
- Driver incentives & safety incentives;
- Paid for in truck orientation with on-site driver trainers;
- Newer equipment;
- Safety-wear allowance provided after one year of service;
- Represented by CLAC Union with an excellent labor relationship;
- No overnight trips, home every day;
- Shift schedule is typically Monday to Friday. Flexible work schedules available;
Duties and responsibilities
- Safely operate and drive tractor including super B trailers;
- Follow safe work practices and procedures;
- Work safely and use appropriate PPE;
- Perform pre-trip, en-route and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, and brakes;
- Ensure that all customers, co-workers and the public are dealt with professionalism and courtesy;
- Communicate with driver supervisor and other drivers using communication devices.
Class 1 driver’s license;Qualifications
- Class 1 driver’s license;
- Positive attitude, dependable, strong work ethic, with integrity;
- Reliable team-player with the ability to problem solve and communicate;
- Safety minded and flexible.
If you are interested in an exciting and rewarding opportunity in a progressive and reputable company, please submit your resume and a recent driver abstract in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or FAX# 250-561-0750.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.