Are you an experienced Driver looking for an exciting career with a progressive, growing, and successful bulk transportation company?
Lomak is looking for motivated and professional:
Class 1 Drivers
Based out of our Prince George, BC terminal and reporting to the Driver Supervisor, these individuals must be motivated and have an excellent safe work record. Lomak strives to ensure the safety and wellness of all our employees, customers, suppliers and our community by maintaining our focus on safety and wellness. Lomak conducts pre-employment medical & drug tests.
Not enough experience? We will train suitable candidates.
Lomak offers a stable work environment with career development opportunities. This role will provide you with a chance to make a real difference in an exciting, progressive organization.
- Very competitive compensation package.
- RRSP contribution for every hour worked.
- Excellent benefits package including extended health benefits.
- Safety-wear allowance provided after one year of service.
- Shift schedule is Monday to Friday, subject to change with the possibility of a 4 on 4 off shift as per dispatch requirements.
Duties and responsibilities
- Safely operate and drive tractor – super B trailers;
- Perform pre-trip, en-route and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, and brakes;
- Strong customer service and ability to interact positively with customers;
- Communicate with dispatcher and other drivers using communication devices.
- Class 1 driver’s license;
- Communication skills;
- Time management;
- Reliable and dependable;
- Ability to problem solve;
- Team player;
- Positive attitude, work ethic, and job performance.
If you are interested in an exciting and rewarding opportunity in a progressive and reputable company, please submit your resume and a recent driver abstract in confidence to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.