Are you looking for an exciting job with a progressive, growing and successful bulk transportation company? Lomak Bulk Carriers Corp. is looking for someone who wants to be part of a fun and dynamic team.
Our maintenance shop is currently seeking to fill a Labourer position.
Based out of our Mackenzie, BC terminal, shift is from Wednesday to Sunday – 8 hours per day.
Reporting to the Terminal Manager, the Labourer is responsible for maintaining and conducting clean-up on the shop and yard. Perform all duties in a friendly, courteous and respectful manner when dealing with coworkers, drivers, and management.
Lomak strives to ensure the safety and wellness of all our employees, customers, suppliers and our community by maintaining our focus on safety and wellness. Lomak conducts pre-employment medical & drug tests.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform job in accordance with established procedures and safe work practices;
- Shop and yard clean-up;
- Diesel exhaust fluid clean-up;
- Monitor oil room and levels;
- Pre-trip inspections on all yard equipment;
- Assist mechanics and welders;
- Properly clean both the interior and exterior of truck equipment as well as washing trailer equipment as needed;
- Complete all required paperwork;
- Performs shop clean-up and housekeeping responsibilities as well as other miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
- Communication skills.
- Time management.
- Attendance and dependable.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Team player.
- Positive attitude, work ethic, and job performance.
- Clean class 5 license.
Lomak offers a stable work environment with career development opportunities. This role will provide you with a chance to make a real difference in an exciting, progressive organization.
- Represented by CLAC Union with an excellent labor relationship.
- Very competitive compensation package.
- RRSP contribution for every hour worked.
- Excellent benefits package including extended health benefits.
- Safety-wear allowance provided after one year of service.
If you are interested in an exciting and rewarding opportunity in a progressive and reputable company, please submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.